Addiction treatment specialized for teens
At Safe Landing, we focus exclusively on teenagers and helping them overcome drug and alcohol abuse. You can choose us with confidence, knowing that we fully understand the underlying causes of your teen’s addiction, how to treat it, and how to prepare your son or daughter for a successful life free from substance abuse.
The causes and impact of addiction are different for teens. They often abuse drugs or alcohol as a means of coping with physical or emotional trauma, social or family issues, or unaddressed mental health problems. Without the proper tools for dealing with these challenges, teens may develop addictive habits and other destructive behaviors that hinder their long-term ability to succeed at home, school, or work.
Choose our recovery center in Miami, Florida for your teen’s recovery, and be assured that we will work diligently to improve their self-image, build their confidence and self-esteem, and provide a safe place for addressing other underlying causes of their addiction.
Choose Recovery Without Sacrificing Education
Another reason to choose Safe Landing is our commitment to your teen’s education. We offer options that take school into consideration, including:
- APEX Learning Virtual School: Our virtual schooling program enables teens to continue their education in a classroom setting with guidance from teachers, tutors and school counselors , regardless of their treatment program.
- Intensive Outpatient Program: This allows your son or daughter to remain in school while still receiving the care they need. Schedules are 3-5 days a week for 2-3 hours per day with a strong emphasis on parental involvement.
- Partial Hospitalization Program: Your teen receives treatment 5 days a week for 5 hours a day. We blend treatment and education through virtual schooling, in-class instruction, and help with GED, SAT, ACT, and college prep.
- Summer Rehab Program: This allows your teen to focus on recovery during summer vacation. They can overcome substance abuse while still working toward graduation and their future.
Making recovery fun
Our entire facility is geared toward making your teen’s substance abuse rehab a positive experience. Treatment programs are coupled with great amenities to make recovery seamless, fun, and enlightening.
- Recreation room: Our fully outfitted rec room features Xbox consoles, an area for movies and Netflix streaming, ping pong, board games, and more.
- Weekly outings: Cultural stimulation is a big part of rehab. We offer outings to the beach, rock climbing, rollerblading, laser tag, go-kart racing, escape rooms, and more.
- Weekly family support groups: This virtual program provides a safe, judgment-free space for discussing the challenges of having a loved one in addiction treatment.
- Animal-assisted therapy: Pet therapy is especially useful for teen substance abuse treatment. Our certified therapy dog, Mantequilla, is on-site five days a week.
- Fitness: Your teen has access to our on-site basketball court and soccer field, and a certified fitness trainer is available twice a week.
Make the right choice for your teen and call Safe Landing today!